Are you ready?
Change is coming.
Download our industry guide and make sure you’re prepared!
On 1st October 2021, new regulations will affect businesses selling foods prepackaged for direct sale on premises (PPDS).
Everything you need to know and to prepare for Natasha’s Law can be found in this guide, including:
- What Natasha’s Law is, and why it is so important
- A guide to new product labelling
- A review of 14 main allergens
- A definition of PPDS and explanation of what foods are included
- How to construct an allergen management plan
To download your copy of the guide, complete the form opposite.
Known as Natasha’s Law, the new rules – explained in our guide – are due to come into effect on 1st October 2021.
While some businesses may be concerned about the impact and cost of adapting their business to the changes, they needn’t be. Kafoodle can help organisations of all sizes meet the new guidelines without busting budgets.
If you want to know how Kafoodle can help your company adapt to the requirements of Natasha’s Law, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.